Monday, January 28, 2008

this blog is so 2007...

This blog represents my past life. One with a wife, home ownership, and a successful career in Nashville TN. Well, 08 brings many changes, no wife, renting a million dollar pad for 600 bucks and a new career path in Green Building in Asheville, NC. The team is no longer affiliated with RE/MAX and I have been asked to no longer use the work RE/MAX on any team gear, domain name, website and this here blog. So it is count down for this blog that once featured updates on the adventures of Jut Rut and his crew. I hope you will check in on my new adventures in Asheville NC over at http://whatupwithjutrut.blogspot.com/ and I will have links to the rest of the crew's adventures as well. All the best to the boys and girls back home and it's been a great ride.

Lifetime YAZOO Crew Member,

Jut Rut

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.